Flexibility is of paramount importance while designing homes, and Marcus Hiles says that homes are being built with open floor plans and adjustable rooms that can easily be modified to house new arrivals for growing families. The idea of disguised spaces—that is, areas identified by different materials or colors found in ceilings or floors—is a modern way to make interiors appear bigger while avoiding traditional obstructions like multiple walls. Breaking through barriers is what radical design is all about: bigger windows allow additional natural light and can replace walls outright, while helping to blend the indoors with the outside world. In order to make homes more desirable places to be, hot tubs, fitness areas and spas have been appearing in private residences, making relaxation and fitness more convenient than ever. And as the attractiveness of cooking gourmet meals has increased, so have kitchens: with restaurant-grade appliances and furniture like islands, kitchens are typically allotted extra overall square footage and have become the focus of the house, overtaking dining and living rooms as the place families come together.
Flexibility is of Paramount Importance While Designing Homes – Marcus Hiles
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Luxury rental Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Dallas Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Western Rim Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas June 28, 2019
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019 June 25, 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019 June 18, 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas June 6, 2019
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market May 29, 2019