During the planning and building process, it’s the task of Marcus Hiles to expertly determine how various building features and materials contribute to energy loss. He implements strategic placements of windows that improve the orientation and materials of a housing development to regulate the indoor temperature regardless of the climate in Texas. Minimal loss of heated air and cooled air inside the house is attained if the property is composed of anti-air leakage frames, windows with the ideal solar coefficient, and shading devices. As a result, more costs are saved and more carbon emissions are reduced. Hiles introduces the use of radiant roof panels since they prevent the sun’s heat from directly transferring through the roof and into air ducts, resulting to a 5-10% reduction in cooling costs. Another energy saving technique used by Hiles is installing air conditioning systems that have a higher seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) than what the government has ordered. With this, more carbon are reduced and residents in Western Rim Property Services communities save energy with a monetary equivalent of over $420,000.
Marcus Hiles – Embeds Environmental Obligation in His Housing Projects
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Luxury rental Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Dallas Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Western Rim Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas June 28, 2019
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019 June 25, 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019 June 18, 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas June 6, 2019
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market May 29, 2019