Hiles passionately recommends renters’ and buyers’ persistence upon the newest ENERGY STAR rated appliances. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency launched its ENERGY STAR voluntary labeling program in 1992, becoming influential in key purchasing decisions. People and corporations purchase 320 million energy efficient items that shave utility bills by more than $31 billion, annually. “Compared to appliances just ten years old, with ENERGY STAR you can save almost half on your energy bill,” he points out.
Marcus Hiles Offers Key Tactics for Reducing Energy Bill
Tags: Dallas Fort Worth Hiles Marcus D. Hiles Marcus Hiles Marcus Hiles 2015 Marcus Hiles Austin Marcus Hiles Contributions Marcus Hiles Fort Worth Marcus Hiles house Marcus Hiles Houston Marcus Hiles Las Vegas Marcus Hiles net worth Marcus Hiles Pepperdine Marcus Hiles Wine Collection Marcus Hiles-San Antonio Texas Western Rim
- Marcus Hiles: The Top Cities to Work for Tech is Led by Those in Texas June 28, 2019
- Austin, Texas Still Ranks a Top Place to Live in 2019 June 25, 2019
- Marcus Hiles: Texas Ranks as An Affordable Place to Live for Singles in 2019 June 18, 2019
- DFW’s Economic Success Crosses into The Metro’s Surrounding Suburban Areas June 6, 2019
- Property Values in Texas Still Highlight a Seller’s Market May 29, 2019